Time Travel

March Reading Update

Once again we are at the end of another Month in 2021, this time it is the third month that we are at the end of. This month seems to have gone a bit slower due to everything that has been going on and schools reopening and all that as the first part of England's road map out of lockdown. Sadly, due to lockdown lifting, I have not had as much time to read books but I have made and found time to be able to read my books. There does not seem to be too much new information that has come out this month apart from schools reopening and the lockdown further being relaxed with more people being able to meet outside homes now which is great news.

As always, I have anticipated going on lots of runs as well as do lots of reading. I again have not always been able to go on as many runs as I would have originally liked to mainly due to finding it hard to find the Motivation. However, when I have been out running I have enjoyed the moments and it is great seeing my favourite part of the year is on its way with Spring started and also British Summer Time started which is fantastic. I have also continued writing my own book which I hope to get published later this year which will be good, especially how I have always wanted to write a book and get it published.

Anyway, now to my reading. I have once again had a good month of reading and have read lots of interesting books. Many of which have been quite short books which although I feel is in a way cheating, I still do acknowledge they are books which I have read and so I should not view them as a way just to get closer to my book goals. Anyway, this month I have read a total of 6 books, one of which I am currently reading. I have therefore read a total of 12 out of 20 books altogether this year so far bringing me 60% of the way towards my goal and I am 8 books ahead of schedule which is good. As I have said in each one of these posts so far, I will probably be editing my reading challenge goal sometime soon to try and make it slightly more challenging.

I have read a variety of different books this month, some of which I would not normally have read. Those which I would not normally read, I am reading because I want to learn more about the topic and understand and accept the topics a bit more. Obviously, I have finished reading the book The Girl who Escaped Auschwitz which was actually a very good book. I have then read Imago Dei and The Trinity both by Ryan McKenzie which was good Christian books. The science (type) books I have read includes Touch is Really Strange and A Visionary Guide to Lucid Dreaming, both of which were good. I have then also read/reading two books on the LGBTQIA+ Topic, the one book I have read is the ABC of Gender Identity which I believe is an essential guide for everyone and I am currently reading Bi the way.

On top of the reading and book reviews, I have again done the Top 5 Wednesday challenge for the second-month running which has been very good once again. Yes, it can be very hard finding the appropriate books for the topic of that week but they help stretch and challenge all book bloggers and really make us think about the books we read. This month's Top 5 Wednesday posts have included Star of the showMovie AdaptationsSt Patrick's DayWell that dragged and Give Me More! If you have not seen these posts please do have a look and remember to feel free to share them with your friends and social media followers to help this blog grow.

This is my March in a nutshell and boy it has been a busy month for so many reasons. How has your month been, How is your reading challenge going and are you still working towards your reading challenge? Please do let me know in the comments below. As always, I have really enjoyed this month of blogging and I hope you have enjoyed browsing my blog and reading the different posts I have on offer. Please do follow Book Portal on Twitter and share this blog and this post around. Also, please feel free to donate to Book Portal by using one of the buttons at the side of this blog.

,2021 Reading Challenge

2021 Reading Challenge
Charlie has read 12 books toward his goal of 20 books.
hide

Comments