Time Travel

This is How You Fall in Love by Anika Hussain

 This is How You Fall in Love by Anika Hussain is a romance following a girl, Zara, with her many adventures. We follow Zara through all her friendships. relationship with her parents, a fake relationship with Adnan, the start of a relationship with her true love Yahya and her short-lasting real relationship with Adnan. Then comes the heartbreak where Zara's world goes upside down leaving her depressed. Ultimately this is an exciting adventure following love and loneliness.

I liked this book because it was unlike many other books I have read where the relationships do not work or with so many relationships. This book takes you on a true action-packed adventure full of drama making this a rather gripping book which was hard to put down. At first, I wasn't really into the story but with some perseverance, it became a great read. There is nothing I can really say I did not like about this book. It was an interesting book which definitely took me on an emotional rollercoaster whilst we were following Zara through both the highs and the lows.

Altogether, I rate this book 4 stars because this is a good book which I enjoyed reading. The reader felt engaged and involved with Zara's adventures and it was a great read. I would like to thank both NetGalley and Bonnier Books UK for providing me with an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book in return for an honest book review.

Comments