Time Travel

The Interpreter by Brooke Robins

 The Interpreter by Brooke Robins is a book about an interpreter who works in many settings particularly the courts and the hospital translating between different languages. She also is on trial adopting a boy and trying to raise him as best as possible. Unfortunately, however, I have not had the chance to get a proper taste of this book because I have only received a sample rather than the full manuscript which is disappointing. 

From what I have read, the book starts out well with an exciting plot, out of what I have read, and actually made me want to keep reading due to how gripping the book is. Unfortunately, I must end the bulk of my review here because I simply have not got a good idea about the plot of this book nor have I had the opportunity to make any proper judgements due to the limited sample.

I sadly cannot award this book any more than 3 stars, and that is being generous. If this was the full book I think it may have been a 4-star possibly even 5-star book. It is disappointing that this was only a sample when as I originally requested it this was not mentioned. I cannot give a completely honest, fair review because to be honest there isn't really much to review. Regardless of this disappointing sample, I would like to thank both NetGalley and Random House UK for providing me with an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) in return for an honest review.

Comments