Time Travel

My Current 'To Be Read' Pile

 I am a reader who cannot stop getting books to read. As a result, I, therefore, have quite a large To Be Read pile which is really annoying as I want to read all the books but I don't really have time to do so. This blog post is going to list just some of the books in my To Be Read pile and this is excluding all the books I want to read and books in the public domain that I want to read. This list is exclusively those books on my physical bookshelf, NetGalley shelf or my paid for Kindle Books. Also, there are some books that one very kind author has sent me for free to read and review. Shall we get started in no particular order? Welcome to my March 2021 To Be Read pile list!

1. Fake Law by The Secret Barrister

This is a book which I brought very swiftly as it got published and I actually got the limited edition hardback book with yellow-edged pages, an extra chapter exclusive to this particular book and it was signed by The Secret Barrister which is great. So not only do I have a very special book, I also loved the Secret Barrister's first book and so I am really looking forward to reading this book. However, the one thing that is holding me back is the long chapters from the first book. For this kind of book, I like to read a chapter at a time and not stop partway through a chapter. However, it took me around an hour and 10 minutes to read one chapter in The Secret Barrister's first book and so I am waiting for a time when I have more time to read this book. This will most likely be an august read.

2. John Wick Collection by Greg Pak

The next on my list is the John Wick collection which I brought by accident on the Kindle store. After watching one of the John Wick movies, I enjoyed it so much that I thought I must read the book before I watch anymore of the films and so I decided I would buy the books, I brought them a bit earlier than I originally anticipated though. I am lucky to have brought the 7 book collection which is good and so I now look forward to reading these comics when I get some time.

3. Fifty-Fifty by Steve Cavanagh

This is another book which I brought from the Kindle Store for a relatively low discounted price. This book is basically about two sisters on trial and so it immediately spiked my interest. I have since on my kindle seen more books by this author which is annoying as all his books look great and really persuade me to buy another. So again this is another book I look forward to reading when I get some time.

4. Ward Nine: Coronavirus by Alys Morgan

This book is from my NetGalley shelf and I was lucky enough to receive an arc copy of this in return for a honest book review. I believe this book is written by a COVID-19 patient who I think retells her story. This is the next book on my list and so I will be reading it after I have read my current book which will be quite good. I look forward to reading this book and writing my review on it.

5. The Conspiracy 1 by Laurence O'Bryan

I got a free copy of The Conspiracy 2 on NetGalley which I enjoyed reading and reviewing but it was a shame that I did not read the first book in the collection. However, the author has been emailing me which has been good and has sent me a free copy of the first book which I am very thankful for. I will therefore enjoy reading this book and reviewing it in return for the gift from the author. I think it is great how this writer has given me the opportunity to review all of the books in this collection and so again I am very thankful to Laurence O'Bryan.

6. The Conspiracy 3 by Laurence O'Bryan

This is the third book in the collection and follows on from the above point. The author has very kindly provided me a copy of the final book of the series which I am very thankful for after I received the second book via NetGalley for an honest review. I will really look forward to reading this book and find out what happens to Rob and I will look forward to reviewing this book as well.

Anyway, that is all on this list for now and I also have loads of books that I want to read which are in the public domain but if I included them this list would be far too long. Please feel free to comment below it could be questions, post suggestions or even some of your 'to be read' books. Please also share this post to get the word out there and help this blog grow bigger and bigger.



Comments