Time Travel

January Reading Update

 We are at the end of the first month of 2021 already and boy it has been a journey! Let me start by talking a bit about what has happened away from books. The UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson declared a second national lockdown at the beginning of the month and so I have once again been Staying Home, Protecting the NHS and Saving lives. This has gone well and I honestly have enjoyed it, I really like working from home and all the time I do not have to waste travelling. 

I have spent this lockdown so far doing a run streak which has gone well and has been the only time I have left my house on a daily basis and I have also done lots of reading as well as other things. I don't want to bore you and give you my life story so I will now talk more specifically about my reading.

This month I have tried to read on a daily basis which has been great and allowed me to read many fun and exciting books. I have at the time of writing read three books out of my goal of 20 books for the year as a whole and according to GoodReads I am two books ahead of schedule and completed 15% of my goal of 20 books this year. I think I have to thank Lockdown for allowing me to read so much and I am so glad to have read this much. I even, earlier this month, considered increasing my goal number of books to read this month but this is something I have not yet done but may do later in the year.

The three books I have read so far this year are Hyde, Phoenix and The Conspiracy 2. All of these books have been very enjoyable and I have enjoyed reading and reviewing them. The Book I am currently reading is called 'Grand Openings can be murder' and this is another book which I will soon review and likely mention in next months update.

So far, I have only read books from NetGalley this year which has been great and I am really honoured to be able to do but in the coming weeks, I also plan to read some of my own books which are waiting to be read and even a book which I have started but not yet finished. 

So that is my year of reading so far and it has been enjoyable. How has your Month of reading been, let me know in the comments below. Please also share this post and promote by blog and also follow to be alerted of all new posts as soon as they are posted. I will look forward to updating you again next month! 

2021 Reading Challenge

2021 Reading Challenge
Charlie has read 3 books toward his goal of 20 books.
hide

Comments